|The Adirondack Branch|
|of the Delaware & Hudson Railroad|
|About This Site|
Here are a few of the things needed for this website. Please help out.
1. Any photos you may have that you don't see posted.
2. Any history about White's Feed store or the later sand loading facility in Corinth.
3. Photos of the roundhouses and yard in Saratoga Springs that were removed in the late 1950s.
4. Stories of working on the branch or relatives who did.
5. Scans or copies of D&H Employee Timetables, Official Lists or Employee lists from any years. I would just be looking for information concerning the Adirondack Branch and not the rest of the D&H. This will help date when sidings, water towers, etc. were removed. I have acquired some so write to find out if you have what I need.
6. Any information on sidings in Saratoga Springs for the Saratoga Trap Rock Company, Standard Oil, and Morse Park, Inc (sometimes listed as Morris-Park).