|The Adirondack Branch|
|of the Delaware & Hudson Railroad|
|About This Site|
Patterson Brook Bridge
This was originally a wood Howe truss bridge built in c.1868 with a 50' span and replaced with the same in 1884. It was replaced in 1891 with the one in this photo. The north abutment was replaced in 1927 and the bridge was replaced in 1943 in the upgrade for the ore trains. The south abutment is the old stone one from 1891. The actual span is 48'-8".