|The Adirondack Branch|
|of the Delaware & Hudson Railroad|
|About This Site|
Roblee Brook near North Creek station
This may have originally been a wooden trestle in 1871 that was later changed to a plate girder with stone abutments in 1891. At this time there was a separate bridge for the road. When a flood wiped it out in 1944, it was replaced with the concrete culvert we see today which carries both the railroad and the road.